General Terms of usage of JobsLets
JobsLets.com Terms of Service
- Acceptance of Terms
JobsLets.com provides its service to you subject to the following "Terms of Service ("TOS") which may be updated by us from tome to time without notice to you. You can review the most current TOS at any time at: http://www.JobsLets.com/legal/tos.shtml . These TOS apply to this website "JobsLets.com" and all associated sites linked to this website (the "Site") provided and made available to you by JOBSLETS.COM ("JOBSLETS").
- Description of Service
JobsLets.com provides users with access to a rich collection of resources related to "Jobs and Career". This includes, but not limited to, an online service to post and search job and career opportunities and user profiles (resumes), discussion forum etc.
- Your Registration obligation
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the applicable laws of your residence and other applicable jurisdiction.
You also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's Registration Form (the "Registration Information")
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current and Complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or JobsLets.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, JobsLets.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
JobsLets.com is concerned about the safety and privacy of all users and therefore has fixed the age of 18 years to register and receive JobsLets.com's services.
- Member Account, Password and Security
You are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the account and associated password and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify JobsLets.com of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. You agree to ensure that you Logout and exit from your account at the end of each session. JobsLets.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
- Member Conduct
You understand and acknowledge that all information, data, text, images, photographs, messages or any other material ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that YOU, and NOT JobsLets.com, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service.
- Content submitted or made available for inclusion on the service
Contributions to JobsLets.com By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to JobsLets.com through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information;
- JobsLets.com is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions;
- JobsLets.com shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide;
- JobsLets.com may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development;
- your Contributions automatically become the property of JobsLets.com without any obligation of JobsLets.com to you; and
- you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from JobsLets.com under any circumstances, unless agreed to in writing beforehand.
You agree to indemnify and hold JobsLets.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
- No resale of Service
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including your JobsLets.com ID), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- General practices regarding use and storage
Any information submitted to JobsLets.com, including but not limited to, Jobs applications, Mails sent to the Jobseekers by accessing resume database etc. may be stored on secondary storage indefinitely or a definite time-period for complying with the laws of the land or otherwise.
- Modification of Service
JobsLets.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that JobsLets.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that JobsLets.com may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your JobsLets.com account, any associated email address, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to,
- breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines,
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
- a request by you (self-initiated account deletions),
- discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof),
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems,
- extended periods of inactivity,
- engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or
- nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services.
- Termination of your JobsLets.com account includes
- removal of access to all offerings within the Service, including but not limited to JobsLets.com Jobseeker, Employer, Recruiter, Career forum Account,
- deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and
- barring of further use of the Service.
Further, you agree that all terminations shall be sole discretion of JobsLets.com and that JobsLets.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
- General Information
JobsLets.com is a public website with unrestricted access and JobsLets.com assumes no liability for the quality, correctness, timeliness, genuineness of information, data, Jobs, responses or any other material published on JobsLets.com website or information sent by its subscribers. CareeAge.com cannot monitor the information, data, Jobs, responses that a person may view displayed on the website or receive in response to information he/she has displayed on the site. The individual/company would have to conduct their own background checks on the bonafide nature of all such material and responses.
JobsLets.com shall not be liable to users, recruiters, employers in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of Services of JobsLets.com
JobsLets.com shall not be liable to users, recruiters, employers in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of unavailability of Services (by virtue of interruption, suspension or termination) of JobsLets.com for the reasons, including due to computer or communication link downtime attributable to malfunction, upgrades or preventive or remedial maintenance activities.
JobsLets.com makes no warranties or claims that the purpose of using Services of JobsLets.com shall be met fully or partly.
JobsLets.com makes no warranties of claims that the Jobs applied shall be viewed, acted or short listed by the advertiser. Any communication regarding it should be done directly without involving JobsLets.com
JobsLets.com acknowledges that recruiters/employers have access to your personal information by virtue of your registration on the site or you applying to the advertised Employment opportunities. By registering on the site and/or by applying to the advertised employment opportunities you agree to hold JobsLets.com harmless of any misuse of your personal information.
JobsLets.com liability for any breach of a condition in relation to supply by it of services to users is limited to supply of services, or the payment of the cost of supplying the services for the unused period.
Information provided on site may be copyrighted by JobsLets.com or its partners/associates or the respective owners of the information. You agree not to copy or republish any content or information without express permission by JobsLets.com
- Dealings with Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that JobsLets.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
- Dealings with Employers/Recruiters
Your correspondence or business dealings with any employer/recruiter whose Job Advertisement is on site or who may have contacted you by virtue of your registration in JobsLets.com database and the Employer/Recruiter accessing the same to contact you through the Service, is including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such employer/recruiter. You agree that JobsLets.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such employer/recruiter on the Service.
You shall be solely responsible for making any background checks on the Employer/recruiter and dealing with them on being fully satisfied. JobsLets.com suggests not to do any financial dealings under any pretext of Visa/Paper processing or otherwise unless you are fully satisfied and shall be doing it at your own risk.
- Dealings with Jobseekers
Your correspondence or business dealings with any individual/jobseeker whose resume is on site or who may have contacted you by virtue of your registration in JobsLets.com database or you contacting the same accessing the resume database through the Service or the Jobseeker applying to your Job posting/advertisement or through any other way/means, is including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such jobseeker. You agree that JobsLets.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such individual/jobseeker on the Service.
You shall be solely responsible for making any background checks on the Jobseeker and dealing with them on being fully satisfied.
JobsLets.com places following restrictions while placing a Job Advertisement and/or accessing resume database:
- You shall not be placing any Job Advertisement for a position which is fake, non-existent or requires Jobseeker to pay any money upfront or anytime later to get a job or promise of a job.
- You shall not engage in any Job scam or spam our Job seekers.
JobsLets.com reserves the right to terminate the account and forfeight any advance payments if a user/subscriber of our services is found to be engaged in any unlawful activity including but not limiting to Job scam, Email spam etc.
- Specific Prohibited Use
The job posting and resume database features of JobsLets.com may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers/recruiters seeking employees.
JobsLets.com specifically prohibits any other use of the site, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
- Post any jobs on JobsLets.com for any competitor of JobsLets.com or posting jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with JobsLets.com;
- Post jobs or content on JobsLets.com that contain any hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML Tags, "hidden" keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting are prohibited;
- Post jobs for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions on JobsLets.com;
- Use JobsLets.com Resume Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
- Post or submit to JobsLets.com any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- Post on JobsLets.com any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of JobsLets.com;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on JobsLets.com's infrastructure;
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search JobsLets.com other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on such JobsLets.com and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Firefox, Microsoft Explorer, Safari, Opera etc.);
- To duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute material on JobsLets.com unless specifically authorized in writing by JobsLets.com in this regard.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of JobsLets.com;
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the JobsLets.com Content or information available from JobsLets.com; or n. Frame any of JobsLets.com Content or information available from JobsLets.com.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because JobsLets.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that JobsLets.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that JobsLets.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- JobsLets.com Refund Policy
The payment for service once subscribed to by the subscriber is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated.
- Disclaimer of warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. JobsLets.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- JobsLets.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that
- the service will meet your requirements;
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and
- any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from JobsLets.com or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the tos.
- Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that JobsLets.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if JobsLets.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Service;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; or
- Any other matter relating to the Service.
- No third party beneficiaries
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
JobsLets.com may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, including by but not limited to email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message, postings on the Service, or other reasonable means now known or hereinafter developed.
- Trademark Information
JobsLets.com is trademark of JobsLets.com
Please report any violations of the TOS to our Customer Support at support@JobsLets.com